Every day, innovative projects and programmes run by housing associations up and down the country help to transform people’s lives, and the communities in which they live.
Join us in celebrating our sector's innovation and impact.
Community Impact Week
From 24 - 30 July 2017, Community Impact Week will give housing associations a focused period within which to celebrate with staff, residents and external partners. Here are just a few ideas you may want to consider:
- vote for your favourite Community Impact Awards entries in each category and share this on social media
- invite your local councillor or MP to visit, to find out more about what your organisation does for people living in their ward or constituency. Download advice for MP engagement.
- plan an event, or adapt one that already coincides with Community Impact Week, such as a topping out ceremony, the completion of new homes, marketing events, the launch of new community facilities, or a variety of resident involvement activities
- organise a celebration with staff, residents or external partners and take the opportunity to talk about our sector impact at the same time
- publish articles in resident newsletters and other publications
- issue press releases to coincide with Community Impact Week
- promote your impact through articles and case studies online, through your website and on social media.